Re: User contributed data to DBpedia, was: [ANN] Add your links to DBpedia workflow version

Sounds like, if you want to upload a whole bunch of data, this should be a WikiData API request first and DBpedia via (one hopes) inclusion of WikiData in Wikipedia.

I know this is still speculative but worth mentioning, I hope.

Barry