RE: [ANN] Add your links to DBpedia workflow version 0.1 (this is also an RFC)

Another idea: When linking DBPedia administrative regions to NUTS codes I sometimes see population numbers in the DBPedia resources, but they are of low quality. I can provide the newest Eurostat numbers for them. And again; what should the predicate be?

Best regards,
Søren Roug