Re: Linked Data & RDFa

Hi all,

We at the Callimachus Project [1] think RDFa is just wonderful.  We use it as the basis for our template language and produce heaps of HTML containing it.  Of course, we also allow "pure" RDF to content negotiated for easier machine readability.

My personal opinion is that RDFa is a necessary alternative for the many people out there who create only unstructured content, and thus can only provide structured metadata by embedding it.  That situation would seem to be more common than not, off the LOD cloud anyway.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood