Re: Data format version

This issue comes up more than one would hope. Ivan Herman's work on
http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/ is one answer (as Tim has pointed out) and
dcterms:format doesn't quite cover it. When working on ADMS we had to
come up with a new Class and property pair. See
http://www.w3.org/ns/adms#adms:representationTechnique

(ADMS is under development in the W3C Gov Linked Data WG but is already
being used by various public sector bodies).

HTH

Phil.

--

Phil Archer