Re: How can I express containment/composition?

Hi Frans,

You wrote..

*Let's say the following is known:

1) A country consists of provinces
2) For each country, the complete set of provinces is available
3) For each province the number of inhabitants is available

Could a machine answer the question "Which country has the highest number
of inhabitants?" without help from a human?
*
Here's how to do this in Executable English:

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/CountryProvincePopulation1.agent

You can view, run and change the example (and get explanations of answers)
by pointing a Firefox or Chrome browser to www.reengineeringllc.com .
Click on "Internet Business Logic", then on "GO", and choose
CountryProvincePopulation1.

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL
and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering