Re: Financial vocabularies ?

Hello Dziugas
you may be interested in the publicspending.gr project at NTUA, Greece:
http://publicspending.medialab.ntua.gr/en/about.php

Cheers
Daniel
On Feb 6, 2013, at 09:04  - 06/02/13, Dziugas Tornau <dziugas.tornau@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We're working here in Lithuania on a proposal for the government to start using LOD as main model for its public data.
> I'm trying to construct a dataset of the elections' candidates' publicly available financial data - assets, loans, debt, revenue, taxes paid, cash, etc.
> Does anyone know of a existing financial/accounting vocabulary for describing such data? So far the closest ones I found are UK payment vocabulary & Good relations, although these ones are not exactly for the same purpose and lack financial terms.
>
> BRgds,
>
> Dziugas
>
> http://graphity.org

Daniel Schwabe                      Dept. de Informatica, PUC-Rio
Tel:+55-21-3527 1500 r. 4356        R. M. de S. Vicente, 225
Fax: +55-21-3527 1530               Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22453-900, Brasil
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~dschwabe