Re: Content negotiation for Turtle files

Hi Kingsley,

Thanks for saving my contribution from the oblivion!

When I said "zero usability", I referred to reading Turtle, not writing. I
think Turtle is great for hand writing as you explain, and that we just
miss some ways to insert existing entities more easily and prevent typos.

For reading, it is by far better than JSon, RDF/XML and Ntriples, but I
don't think it is satisfactory. I read previously that you consider that
"non programmer" people should learn how to read Turtle, and I agree,
though I don't think people will be happy to leave the colorful and groovy
UIs they have been used to. That's matter for debate.

"Lost me on that one."

With my contribution I tried to explore format by format the different
combinations between human/machine and reading/writing". Coming to the
machine/writing/Turtle combination, I couldn't think of a situation where
it would make sense.

Best regards,
Colin