Re: State of Open Source Semantic Web CMS

Hi Christof,
On 27 Dec 2013, at 15:57, Christoph Seelus <christoph.seelus@fh-potsdam.de> wrote:

> # State of Open Source Semantic Web CMS
>
> Hello there,
>
> back in october, I asked here for Semantic Web CMS, written in PHP. The response I got on this list and directly via mail was great, so thanks again.
>
> At the moment, I'm writing a paper, regarding the state of Open Source CMS with Semantic Web support in general.
>
> Again: The final goal is to use our (or any) OWL-based ontology (http://isdc.gfz-potsdam.de/ontology/isdc_1.4.owl) as a knowledge foundation in a content management system, which would enable us to enrich available data with Linked Open Data.
>
> My list so far contains the following projects:
>
> - Drupal (https://drupal.org/)
> - OntoWiki (http://ontowiki.net)
> - Ximdex (http://www.ximdex.com/)
> - Dspace (http://www.dspace.org/)
Can you point me at where the Semantic Web bit on Dspace is documented please, as I can’t find it?

Also, you may want to include http://www.eprints.org
which does Linked Data against
http://www.eprints.org/ontology/
And in fact I have a SPARQL endpoint etc for all the ePrints RDF I can harvest.
http://foreign.rkbexplorer.com/

Best
Hugh

--