Re: Schema.org v1.0e published: Order schema, Accessibility properties

Swell stuff!

Are there plans to bring the previously published draft specification on
the Google Developer site [1] in line with this new specification on
schema.org?

Properties only on schema.org:
confirmationNumber
discount / discountCode / discountCurrency
isGift
orderedItem
paymentDue / PaymentMethod / PaymentMethodID / paymentUrl

Properties only on Google Developer:
price / priceCurrency / priceSpecification

As well - and probably the most noticable difference - the Google version
uses the property seller instead of the schema.org property merchant.

Because the earlier version exists on Google Developer I know this is
chiefly a Google-esque issue, but insofar as there's now published version
of schema.org/Order *on* schema.org, it would obviously be mutually
advantageous if the seller/merchant property nomenclature was normalized -
perhaps it's in the works.

[1]
https://developers.google.com/gmail/actions/reference/order#specification