Re: YASGUI: Web-based SPARQL client with bells ‘n wistles

Thanks for filling it in. I'll let you know when I've got all the results.
Shall I send them in spss format? The response is quite low though: only 38
respondents...

And which app does not work well on Safari? Is it yasgui itself, or the
questionnaire?

Best
Laurens

--