Re: Linked data sets for evaluating interlinking?

Hi All

As part of the LOCAH and Linking Lives projects, the latter in particular, we've being doing a lot of this auto and manual linking work, mainly to VIAF and DBPedia, with some links to things like LCSH and Geonames. We've been doing a lot of work just recently in fact, and we've published a blog post that's picked up quite a bit of interest on this - http://archiveshub.ac.uk/blog/2013/08/hub-viaf-namematching/. We haven't published our latest run of data yet, but we hope to finish this soon. It'll probably still be about a month or so as a few of us are on holiday soon.

We do have quite a few links done semi-automatically in our existing data set accessible via http://data.archiveshub.ac.uk but as I say we are updating this, I'd suggest not taking the URIs and data available there as the final word.

A good example is http://data.archiveshub.ac.uk/page/person/nra/webbmarthabeatrice1858-1943socialreformer

Project URIs:
http://archiveshub.ac.uk/locah/
http://archiveshub.ac.uk/linkinglives/

Adrian
_____________________________
Adrian Stevenson
Senior Technical Innovations Coordinator
Mimas, The University of Manchester
Devonshire House, Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9QH

Email: adrian.stevenson@manchester.ac.uk