To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "public-sparql-dev@w3.org" <public-sparql-dev@w3.org>
From: Gregg Kellogg
Sent by: Gregg Kellogg
Date: 08/11/2013 02:57AM
Cc: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>, Peter Occil <poccil14@gmail.com>, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>, Jos De Roo/AMDUS/AGFA@AGFA, David Robillard <d@drobilla.net>, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Turtle test suite finalized

I've integrated the EARL results reported by Ruben, Greg, Peter, Andy, Jos and myself into the rollup EARL report [1]. Previous reports were submitted by David Robillard (Serd) and Alex Milowski (Green Turtle), which are not included in this version of the report. Updated reports, and any additional reports are welcome and may be included in the transition request if they are received before freezing for submission.

The CR Comments Wiki page [2] has also been updated with current implementation status.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments#Implementations