Re: Simple WebID, WebID+TLS Protocol, and ACL Dogfood Demo

Thanks.
I've looked at quite a bit of this stuff, but still don't see where the ACL document gets stored and used.

I am beginning to get the sense that I may have to write some code, other than the ACL rdf to do this.
Surely Apache or something else will do this for me?
Can't I "just" put the ACL in a file (as in htpasswd) and point something at it?
I certainly don't want to be writing code to make one photo (or simply a static web site) available.
Or is that the "delegated service" you are talking about?

I've got my fingers crossed here.