Re: best practice in assigning URIs to individuals

Hello,

I hope understand the question, but wouldn't the second option (d2:R
rdf:type d2:C2) result in an URI that can not be dereferenced because
the resource does not exist at the external server? If that is true, I
believe one 'official' rule that would be broken is the third principle
of Linked Data:

"When someone looks up aURI, provide useful information, using the
standards (RDF*, SPARQL)".

Regards,
Frans