Re: Outdated linkeddata.org website

Sounds interesting, but still a bit unclear. Do you have concrete examples
of how would this (the new linkeddata.org) look like?
Are you proposing a linkeddata.org entry point which is basically Linked
Data resource in itself which links to other Linked Data resources? All of
which is about Linked Data itself ;)

INCEPTION