Re: Publication of scientific research

On 04/25/2013 06:03 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Yes, clearly we have a common pain here - seeing CFPs that aren't
> easily LOD compatible. As others are saying, I think it boiled sown
> to the tools - if people (as organisers) aren't comfortable asking
> for stuff to be LOD-like because the authors won't stomach it, we
> should ask why, and how we can fix it.

First of all, I don't want to accept the idea that it all boils down to
tooling without some evidence from the current views and practices out
there. Hence, I created a document for us to create a questionnaire [1]
in which we can send out and get some responses. It certainly needs to
be improvement. But we can at least make more informed decisions based
on data that's collected.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Le3t_6oEDQUpA958gTFGdgvF5NPKLMcz4gcYx2PDn-E

-Sarven