Re: CfP: 3rd International Workshop on Linked Science 2013 (LISC2013)

Oh and if you want to see a massive thread on the benefits and upsides to
pdf as a format check out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/beyond-the-pdf/WskBVfAH9Co

and as always when talking about pdf one most see
Beyond the PDF - The Horror Movie (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jf2PZDmuK4)

Paul