Re: CfP: 3rd International Workshop on Linked Science 2013 (LISC2013)

Hi Paul,

No offense intended. It certainly isn't your fault that you can't modernize the academic publishing industry overnight. Nobody expects that.

However, I do sympathize with Sarven. It won't change if we can't show the publishers a more compelling way to do there work. That includes economics, not just technology.

Regards,
Dave