Re: Publishing Wordpress contents as linked data

Am 20.04.2013 13:26, schrieb KANZAKI Masahide:
> Hi, thanks for nice plugin. Content-negotiation seems quite useful.
>
> Re post_resource description, there is no such property as dc:content in
> dcterms namespace, unfortunately. You may want to use something like
> schema:articleBody instead.

Yeah, you are totally right... Where the hell did I get that from? Oo

I will re-evaluate the used ontologies and predicates for the next
releases. I focussed on the general architecture for the first release.

If anyone sees further problems concerning ontologies please add a
comment to this issue: https://github.com/angelo-v/wp-linked-data/issues/1

Or open a new one if something else is wrong ;-)

> Looking forward to seeing progress in the plugin.

Me too :-) Contributions are welcome.

Next step for me is to allow users publish a RSA public key in their
profiles, so that they can use it as a WebID. But this will take some
time, since I have much other work to do in the next weeks. If anyone
has further ideas I appreciate pull requests on github.

Best regards,
Angelo