Re: Recording authorship, curation and digital creation with the PAV ontology

Hello Stian,

Very interesting. I am currently trying to model the documentation objects
and properties of my client, and this vocabulary could come handy (I need
to read it more in depth).

So far I have made an extensive use of the classes and predicates described
by the Nepomuk Information
Element<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/nie/>(nie:) and
Nepomuk
File Ontology <http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/nie/> (nfo). Your
ontology would probably integrate well, especially for the versioning part.

So... thanks!

Colin

PS: I'm currently working on an Apache Ant script (you double click on a
.bat or .sh file) that automates the creation of the different elements
that compose a decent kit to publish an ontology (RDF/XML, .htaccess,
HTML+RDFa with BootStrap CSS) from a Turtle source (though it could also be
RDF/XML), and upload (FTP) it all to the server of your choice. I'll let
you know when a beta version is ready, if you want.