Re: Ann: COLD - Coloring the Data Web

Hi Ben,

On 04/01/2013 10:38 PM, Ben Companjen wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> There is a small bug in the Turtle representation: in e.g. my colour
>
>     <http://companjen.name/id/BC>  a   rdf:Resource ;
>         cold:colour loc:26bd27 .
>
>     cold:color a owl:AnnotationProperty ;
>         rdfs:label "color"@en ;
>         rdfs:domain rdf:Resource ;
>         rdfs:range dbpo:Colour .
>
> ... you mixed up "color" and "colour". That's all :)
thank you for reporting this small bug. Now it should be fixed.

> By the way, I really like my colour!
Yes your color is quite good.
Its even more fancy than my one:
http://cold.aksw.org/index.php?iri=http%3A%2F%2Faksw.org%2FMichaelMartin

Maybe we should open a contest about beauty WebId's :-)

All the best
Michael

--
Michael Martin, M.Sc.