RE: Linked Data Adoption Challenges Poll

Hmmm. This is a good point. A couple extra questions giving the dimensions of intended use (e.g. timescale, geo, edu/public/private, rough idea of technical platform) would make such data useful.

From: Kingsley Idehen [mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com]
Sent: 14 September 2012 15:23
To: ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: Linked Data Adoption Challenges Poll

On 9/14/12 9:45 AM, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program wrote:
OK But it would be useful to your poll to know in advance which target countries are of most interest to you.

E.g. start wit a select group of countries in which the ICT issues I mentioned are not or hardly relevant.

www.terena.org<http://www.terena.org> should give you a good idea of where to start.

I can make many other polls. Can't address every scenario in a single poll. Also note, you or anyone else can also make a poll :-)

Kingsley

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development