Re: Linked Data Adoption Challenges Poll

On 9/13/12 1:09 PM, Leigh Dodds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You might need to clarify your questions, I can have a guess at what
> they mean, but they may not be right.

Just drop some question suggestions and I'll edit the poll accordingly,
if need be.

> Presumably you are also targeting this poll at people trying (and
> failing) to adopt linked data.

Certainly one of the target audiences.

> In that case you might want to broaden
> the base of potential respondents. People on these lists may not
> reflect all of the issues.

The goal is to hone into real and perceived impediments to adoption.
I've also announced in other places with audience profile breadth in
mind :-)

Thanks!

Kingsley