Re: Linked Data publishing (LAMP) tool

Hey Dimitris,

Graphity Browser has a UI, SPARQL endpoint and supports content
negotiation: https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-browser
Demo instance here: http://semanticreports.com

It does not support data import as of yet, but it works out-of-the-box
on SPARQL endpoints, so the researcher could import his/her data into
a service like Dydra (http://dydra.com) and then deploy the browser on
top of it.

There is also LAMP version of Graphity but it does not include the UI:
https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-core

Martynas
graphity.org