Re: Linked Data publishing (LAMP) tool

Hi Dimitris,
I encourage you to look at the Callimachus Project [1].  Callimachus (kəlĭm'əkəs) is a framework for data-driven applications based on Linked Data principles. Callimachus allows Web authors to quickly and easily create semantically-enabled Web applications.

There is an explainer video on the project web site.  It is a content management system designed specifically for structured content in RDF.   The Open Source version ships with Sesame as the triple store.   It is used for exactly the scenario you describe and users report that it is very easy to install.

Please have a look and feel free to join the discussion group.

Kind regards,

Bernadette Hyland
3 Round Stones, Inc.

Note:  3 Round Stones is a sponsor and active contributor to the Open Source project and also provides commercial support for the data platform, hosted on the cloud.

[1] http://callimachusproject.org