Re: Temporal analysis or RDF graph data

From: (wrong string) čius <martynas@graphity.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:05:02 +0200
To: Vishal Sinha <vishal.sinha777@yahoo.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hey Vishal,

if you mean a triple store with built-in provenance metadata, I'm not
aware of any that provide this out-of-the-box.

However it should be possible to implement using SPARQL named graphs
as this paper shows:
http://static.usenix.org/event/tapp11/tech/final_files/Halpin.pdf

This is not a triplestore but it uses a similar approach: http://www.datomic.com

Martynas