From: ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program [mailto:metadataportals@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 12:05 PM
To: public-lod@w3.org; semantic-web
Subject: maps/classifications of knowledge, information, computer &
communication sciences

I am looking for subject classifications and or maps of the broad field of
knowledge, information, computer and communication sciences/technologies and
the related fields of biology, psychology and linguistics (bio-computing,
human computer interfaces, cognitive sciences etc.)

For mathematics such maps and classifications exist
(http://msc2010.org/Default.html).

For semantic technologies a poster exists: exsum_sopps_sopps2008_poster.pdf

Any (partial) subject classifications or map generating organizations known
to produce these or standardize these?

This broad landscape of interrelated sciences and technologies is in dire
need of mapping and subject classification.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for
sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools
for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and
repositories of data and information for sustainable development