Re: GoodRelations: xmlns vs. prefix

Thanks Dan,

we are just in the process of creating a new HTML5 based web site for self
contained holiday accommodation in Wellington. The plan is to use Good
Relations to provided structured information about the site. At this stage
I am leaning towards using HTML5 Microdata, but this is mainly because of
my confusion around what is happening with RDFa.

If you were building a new site from scratch, as we are, in the holiday
accommodation sector where the goal is to describe the accommodation such
that is easy for the search engines to pick up and display, what would you
go for ? HTML5 Microdata or RDFa ?

Cheers,

Richard