Re: Decommissioning a linked data site

Great!
I hope it will work for you. Please tell us if anything new happens: The previous thread has shown that this issue has been faced only a few times, any experience report is welcome!

Btw if that does not require too much work it would be also useful to generate owl:sameAs statements, so that Hugh can feed them into sameAs.org. Maybe the Library of Congress would also be happy to ingest them too, so that the clients which come from your URIs get the link in RDF between these URIs they were searching for, and the new ones.

Antoine