Re: Introducing the Knowledge Graph: things, not strings

On May 16, 2012, at 17:45, Bernard Vatant wrote:

> Thanks to all who had this ground ploughed and sown patiently since those dark ages where Google was all but an idea.
> Now the grain is ripe and it's a great time for them to harvest ... hope we are left with some crumbs to pick up as a reward of our efforts :)

Hmm, yes.  Will SemWeb researchers feel about Google's Knowledge Graph the way hypertext researchers feel about the Web? I hope not.

Still, Kingsley is right, too.  We are certainly busier than we have ever been, with no clear end in sight.  That's positive.

Regards,
Dave