Re: Reference Alignment for Instance Matching Task

Dear Samur,

We are preparing the OAEI benchmark for this year's edition.
It would be interesting to know your requirements in terms of size,
domain, benchmark structure (eg pairs of datasets or across multiple
datasets) or any other evaluation parameter you would like to see.
Generaly speaking we have identified the need for a large curated
testbed, as the last editions use links that were semi-automatically
generated and then
manually checked for correctness, but without garanty on completeness.
Problem is that it requires a consequent amount of human intervention.
We will also continue to use the ISLab instance matching benchmark tool
[1] that generates on demand benchmarks by performing transformations on
a source dataset.

Regards,
François

[1] http://islab.dico.unimi.it/iimb/