 From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
To: public-lod community <public-lod@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:12 AM
Subject: Layered Data

Hi,

I've written up some thoughts on considering datasets as "layers" that
can be combined to create useful aggregations. The concept originated
with Dan Brickley and I see the RDF WG are considering the term as an
alternative to "named graph". My own usage is more general. I thought
I'd share a link here to see what people thought.

The paper is at:

http://ldodds.com/papers/layered-data.html

And a blog post with some commentary here:

http://www.ldodds.com/blog/2012/05/layered-data-a-paper-some-commentary/

Cheers,

L.