Re: {Disarmed} Re: See Other

On 3/28/12 11:05 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> FOAF is very useful. Facebook simply accelerates the march to what I
> describe above. In addition, privacy, acls etc.. are key, and WebID
> will fit into all of this in a natural and constructive way, modulo
> and format war style distractions :-)
FOAF is very useful. Facebook simply accelerates the march to what I
describe above. In addition, privacy, acls for *read-write* patterns
etc.. are key, and WebID will fit into all of this in a natural and
constructive way, modulo *any* format war style distractions

Founder&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen