Re: Callimachus Day Today

Alas, I missed the Callimachus day, but I have a small question. Could
Callimachus be classified as semantic wiki or collaborative RDF editor? I'm
writing a wikipedia page on Semantic Wikis and I want to mention Callimahus
there but don't know if it's the right thing to do. In my opinion many
Callimachus features look like OntoWiki's and Freebase's features so it's
terminologically true.
Sincerely yours,
-----
Yury Katkov