 From: Joseph Montibello <Joseph.Montibello@dartmouth.edu>
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>; Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>; Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: The possible dangers of linked open data?

Maybe you could maintain some of that separation by creating an
application that trawls over http://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ and
automatically de-friends anyone listed there that you might know?

The enterprise-class version of the app would automatically fire anyone
listed, as well.

:^)

Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager