 From: Joseph Montibello <Joseph.Montibello@dartmouth.edu>
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: OCLC and Linked Data

Hi all,

I don't know if this has made the rounds, or if it's significant to people
here, but I'm interested to see if this generates any comment.

http://dataliberate.com/2012/06/oclc-worldcat-linked-data-release-significa
nt-in-many-ways/

This is a blog post about OCLC (library-centered non-profit organization)
releasing linked data for "hundreds of millions of bibliographic items."

Take care,

Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager
Dartmouth College Library