Re: Commercial applications using Linked Data

Thank you for the reply. The pointers are definitely useful and will include them in the list, as they are making use of LOD for a practical purpose and not just for infrastructure.

I will definitely email the list ones I have some initial results compiled for the same.

Best Regards

Prateek

--
Prateek Jain Research Assistant, Kno.e.sis Center Wright State University Fairborn,Ohio 45435 http://wiki.knoesis.org/index.php/Prateek