RE: qSKOS 0.9, a tool for SKOS quality assessment

Hi,

Validating LD vocabularies and datasets is an ever more important topic in LD. Here's  a link to our related Skosify system (2011) available in Google Code

http://code.google.com/p/skosify/

Results of evaluating 14 major SKOS vocabularies with it (LCSH, MeSH, etc.), using different criteria published by the SKOS recommendation, Poolparty, and Christian's qSKOS, showed that most of them contain structural errors [1], which is a bit alarming ...

Osma Suominen, Eero Hyvönen, Proceedings of  EKAW 2012, Galway, Ireland, Springer-Verlag, 2012 (forth-coming)
[1] http://www.seco.tkk.fi/publications/submitted/suominen-hyvonen-skosify-2012.pdf

Best regards - terveisin

Eero
Eero Hyvönen, Professor, Research Director
Aalto University and University of Helsinki
Department of Media Technology
Semantic Computing Research Group
http://www.seco.tkk.fi/
Visit: Room 2540, Otaniementie 17, Espoo, Finland
Mail: P.O. Box 15500, FIN-00076 Aalto, Finland
Map: http://www.tkk.fi/en/about_tkk/contact/
Tel: +358 50 3841618, Fax: +358 9 470 23356
Email: eero.hyvonen@aalto.fi
Home page: http://www.tkk.fi/~eahyvone/