Re: [Ann] LODStats - Real-time Data Web Statistics

Good work Sören and team.

Interesting question from Denny.
I guess you don't do http://thedatahub.org/dataset/sameas-org
for the same reason.
And
http://thedatahub.org/dataset/dbpedia-lite
(Or at least I couldn't find them.)

I'm not sure you should claim "all LOD datasets registered on CKAN"
if you don't have dbpedialite, for example.

By the way, using "CKAN" as a shorthand is misleading, and makes it hard to follow.
You would find it hard to find your source by googling CKAN or even "CKAN dataset metadata registry".
I always find it irritating how hard it is to find "the CKAN repository" that used to be at ckan.org until I remember that ckan.org has become a commercial activity, and the old site has been moved to the data hub.
(You don't seem to mention the data hub at all.)

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser,