 From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
To: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Cc: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>; public-lod@w3.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: Can we create better links by playing games?

On 20 June 2012 15:46, Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Melvin Carvalho
><melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Do the games at: http://ontogame.sti2.at/games/, still work? The more data
>>> quality oriented games the better re. LOD and the Semantic Web in general.
>>>
>>> Others: Are there any other games out there?
>>

>> iand is working on a game:
>>
>> http://blog.iandavis.com/2012/05/21/wolfie/
>
>Is that relevant? :)

I guess I was reaching a bit there :)

I think it's just a fun project at the moment.  But you never know how things will develop, look at the explosion of minecraft.  Also written by one of the top linked data experts in the world ... so you can only hope! :)

One thing that I think could be really good is if inked geo browser (also aksw) were somehow gamified.