Re: best practice RDF in HTML

Dear Martynas,
the parallel way has some disadvantages in a dynamic context, so I was
asking what the latest best practice was to embed RDF in HTML.
Having a companion or separate RDF file is definitely suitable for most
of the use cases, but not always (e.g. in the case of an annotation web
service chain).
Let's say you send around the document to different annotators and each
one wants to add annotations in RDF, then you would have to implement
CRUD access to the companion RDF file.
Returning the same document with the annotations embedded is much simpler.
All the best,
Sebastian