Re: best practice RDF in HTML

Dear John,
I know that linking would be the clean solution, but sometimes this is
difficult.
The HTML gets send around by web services orchestrated by a CMS. It
would be difficult to create temporary links to include in the HTML,
e.g. you would have to set a time to life and do extra access
authorization. So just adding it to HTML is much simpler process-wise.
So yes, I want embed a dump of some RDF.

Another requirement is that the thing is not some hack, but a clean and
simple engineering solution, that might be adopted by a wide range of CMS.

All the best,
Sebastian