Re: New draft of Linked Data Patterns book

At the risk of repeating others' comments, as has been pointed out, I am always happy to receive such links for sameas.org
I have a sense that it might be nice to have a separate store for such links (http://sameas.org/store/decommissioned ?)
It would have all the pairs, but deprecate the old URI, which means it can only be used as a key, and won't be returned a s value.
Would anyone use it if I made it?

--
Hugh Glaser,
             Web and Internet Science