Re: The Olympics in Linked Data (Sort of)

How is this linked?

For data I found only:
http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/18739/Guardian.xlsx

And, interested in medals, I found only aggregate medals data indexed by
geographical labels (within a geo-political taxonomy), not shared
identifiers.

Barry