RE: Wanted : PURL approval

As Norman suggests, checking and approving PURL requests isn't hard, but
it's a manual process and I have to remember to do it. I have a reminder
set to check 3 times a week, but some weeks are noisier than others.

I don't mind if people ping
http://www.oclc.org/research/feedback/form.asp?project=PURL sooner
rather-than-later. That will bring their request to my attention faster
than me randomly checking the site for new requests.

Jeff

increasingly-