Re: Modelling colors

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:30:19 +0100
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Melvin,

Linked Open Colors was something made for fun, which is very different
to a joke. It only provides instances of colors based on some of their
different representations. For what your are looking for, here a
couple of vocabularies that would be useful:

http://data.colourphon.co.uk/def/colour-ontology#
http://www.w3.org/ns/ui#

Cheers,

--