Re: ontology for quality metrics?

Hi Bernard,

Thanks a lot for the pointer to the DQM vocabulary and also to the LOV search engine.
I think DQM offers indeed what I need for the result set part. Great!

Additionally, I’m looking for parameters (availability, performance, easy-of-use) to describe the server or actor that generates result sets. any clues?

Best regards,
--
Ruben Verborgh
http://twitter.com/RubenVerborgh