Re: RDFa in HTML5

The examples are displayed as (escaped) html code in the rightside
panel on the following page: http://vocab.e.gov.br/2011/03/vcge

People are meant to copy/paste the code, or just read and undestand,
in order to learn how to mark up their own pages stating that it's
about a subject in this controlled vocabulary. That's why we left the
reference to the page as an empty relative URL (which should resolve
to whatever address the page is loaded into).

But we also did eat our own dog food: that page also states it's about
the VCGE controlled vocabulary, by using RDFa 1.1 and Microdata like
this (lines 21-25):

<!-- Marking up subject using RDFa: the page is about VCGE -->
content="http://vocab.e.gov.br/2011/03/vcge#esquema" />

<!-- Marking up subject using Microdata: the page is about VCGE -->
content="http://vocab.e.gov.br/2011/03/vcge#esquema" />

The triple that should be extracted from the RDFa is:

<http://vocab.e.gov.br/2011/03/vcge> dcterms:subject
<http://vocab.e.gov.br/2011/03/vcge#esquema> .

Best regards,
Augusto Herrmann
Open Data Team
Ministry of Planning, Budget & Management - Brazil