Re: How do OBO ontologies work on the LOD?

Hi Alan,

Here is an example from the Hymenoptera Anatomy Ontology

http://obofoundry.org/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?id=hymenoptera_anatomy

Example via my endpoint
http://lsd.taxonconcept.org/describe/?url=http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/HAO_0001000&sid=1151

I was thinking that the character states described in this ontology could
be attached to species like this.

<http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/z9oqP#Species> <somePredicate>
<someHAOCharacterState>

And be properly interpreted on Sig.ma example http://bit.ly/zfbimy