Re: [Ann] LODStats - Real-time Data Web Statistics

Congrats, this is awesome.

So you're automatically harvesting 200+ datasets by starting with the LOD Cloud metadata we're collecting on the Data Hub (ex CKAN), leading to a total of almost 2B triples.

Also fascinating is the list of 250 datasets that couldn't be automatically harvested due to SPARQL errors or errors in the RDF dumps:
http://stats.lod2.eu/rdfdoc/?errors=1
This is an excellent interoperability testbed and should be closely studied by anyone who's interested in the state of actual interoperability on the web of linked data (hence a CC to the Pedantic Web Group).

One request: on http://stats.lod2.eu/stats it shows top 5 lists of various sorts (top vocabularies, classes, languages etc). Would it be possible to allow drill-down to see longer lists, let's say top 100 or top 1000? These lists are great, but the really interesting stuff often happens in the midfield.

I see VoID summaries for each individual dataset. Are they aggregated somewhere into a single file that I could SPARQL?

Also, how do I cite your work in publications? Is there a paper (or at least tech report) yet?

Again, congrats to all involved, this is great work.

Best,
Richard